Thursday, August 13, 2020

THE COVID ERA_MUSIC IN ISOLATION


 Thank God for music in this period of severe isolation. When you think about it, it really is quite amazing that people can create music that spins out into the air and enters our life. I offer an ongoing playlist of music that feels healing and absorbing.

 Let My Love Open The Door, PETE TOWNSHEND

8/19/20 Today my amazing brother-in-law would have been 55. He is in my heart every day. He loved Pete Townshend and especially this song, which he asked me to dial up for him the night before his spirit would move on. It's message that seems so relevant to these times.

   CLICK HERE: Let My Love Open The Door 

  CLICK HERE: Rosary Sonata 1 

 ABOUT: Supersonus is a Nordic group that features the amazing overtone singing of Anna-Maria Hefele.

No comments: